The CHARO UCEDA TESOL Certificate course has been designed to prepare participants to teach English to speakers of other languages in any instructional environment. Our online program blended with in-class Practicum experience provides the practical tools needed teach English Second Language.
Our course covers all of the essential points of teaching English to non-native speakers. Our TESOL Certification course has 10 online modules and the in-class Practicum experience, which include lots of techniques and ideas that participants can use in the classroom. Upon course completion, participants can use your certificate to work as English teachers all around the world. An enormous demand for English teachers and English as a second language speakers has been generated due globalization. Get TESOL certified now on our CHARO UCEDA TESOL Certification course and start your teaching adventure.
- Learn to teach English and take your new skills to the classrooms in the USA and all over the world!
- The CHARO UCEDA TESOL CERTITICATE course is an internationally recognized and accredited TEFL certification.
- Study online from the comfort of your own home and in the classroom with real students and get immediate feedback!
- Personal assigned tutor to help you through the in-class practicum stage.
- Online access for 6 months.
- Job assistance is provided.
- English teaching positions available abroad and at UCEDA SCHOOL multiple locations in the United States.
- Certificate is issued immediately upon successful completion.
ONLINE TESOL CERTIFICATION
One of the main advantages of our online course is its practicality. Getting your CHARO UCEDA TESOL certificate online allows participants to complete the training course at their own pace as they have the time. Also, our course starts whenever participants want to begin, remotely from anyplace in the world. Our 30-hour online foundation course on the fundamentals of TESOL and 70-hour online specialty course on teaching will help participants learn theory, learn tips and develop practical teaching skills. The quality of the content participants will learn will ensure success on the in-class TESOL Practicum IN-CLASS TESOL PRACTICUM
With our 20-hour teaching practicum (10 hours of in-person observation and 10 hours of in-person practice teaching) the major benefit of our in-class TESOL Practicum is that you can gain practical experience in a classroom setting at once of the multiple locations of UCEDA SCHOOL in the USA. Getting immediate feedback in person, while also getting the opportunity to practice teaching in front of a real classroom with real students. This type of TESOL Practicum training can help you get prepared to become an effective teacher, preparing you to jump straight into a teaching job upon graduation.