The Charo Uceda Women’s Empowerment Lecture Series at Columbia University, Teachers College; an endowment seeking to advance the conversation about issues impacting women in the areas of educational policy, nutrition and psychology. The goal of the series is to raise awareness, provide possible solutions to women’s challenges, and inspire action from students, alumni, and faculty. National and international speakers, chosen by the Provost and faculty members in consultation with Ms. Uceda, will share their experiences about topics that promote and celebrate women’s achievement over adversity and overall empowerment.
- Recalling the Unspeakable, with a Message for Today November 27, 2019
- Charo Uceda Women’s Empowerment Lecture October 18, 2019
- Outstanding Educators of the Year 2019 August 8, 2019
- Internationally – Ranked Language School Opened Doors in Weston Florida February 15, 2019
- More families choose the city of Weston in Florida to establish residence. November 16, 2018